Please be advised that these rates are different from the rates for our outdoor wedding weekend meals as a wedding reception meal includes appetizers, more entrees, tea/coffee service, more staffing and celebratory (matching!) table ware.
- Breakfast includes orange juice, coffee, tea, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, bagels & English muffins or homemade pancakes with Mary Helan’s chemical-free hand-picked blueberries, yogurt and hot or cold cereals.
- Lunch includes make-your-own sandwiches or wraps and homemade soup or fancy-schmancy salad, depending on the season, carrot sticks, chips or crackers and homemade cookies.
- Dinner includes artisan bread, hot homemade entree (could all be meat-free, depending on group’s needs), salad, side dishes featuring Mary Helan’s organic vegetables (when available), a carb such as rice, potatoes or quinoa and a fabulous dessert usually served with whipped cream.
- Coffee/Tea Service covers both morning and afternoon breaks
- Snacks include a variety of sweet & salty things, fresh fruit, candy and chocolate
Rates are per person (20 person minimum) and do not include the 7% Massachusetts Sales Tax on Meals which will be added to the final bill when applicable (Registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit groups are exempt from this tax).